- EARLY BIRD £7.50 per person
- PRIORITY ADVANCE ENTRANCE £10 per person
- STANDARD ENTRY ON THE DOOR £12 per person
- PRIVATE VIEW THURS NOV (6.00-9.00pm) £15 per person includes a glass of wine, plus free admission all weekend.
- SEASON TICKET £40 per person – allows entry any day including the Private Views of Brighton Art Fair, MADE LONDON, MADE BRIGHTON.
- Friday 20th September 10.30am – 5.00pm
- Saturday 21st September 10.30am – 5.00pm
- Sunday 22nd September 10.30am – 5.00pm
There is a Private View Thursday 19th September 6.00pm – 8.30pm. Entry is by ticket only – a limited number of tickets can be purchased from the website.
How to get to MADE Brighton
Brighton Dome – Corn Exchange
Church Street, Brighton BN1 1UE
MADE is located in the the Corn Exchange in Brighton city centre, part of the historic Royal Pavilion Estate. We encourage visitors to use sustainable travel options such as public transport, walking or cycling to and from Brighton Dome.
If you have a bike, there are cycle lanes across the city, including along the seafront and Old Steine. Plan your route using Brighton & Hove City Council’s Cycle Map.
Bikes can be locked up on racks at the bottom of Church Street or New Road.
Brighton & Hove Buses take you all over the city centre. Bus stops on North St, Queen’s Rd and Pavilion Parade all within a short walk to the venue. Plan your journey here.
The nearest public car park is the NCP Theatre Car park.
Blue Badge parking spaces are available near the Corn Exchange on Church Street.
Electric vehicles and charging
The nearest electric vehicle charging points are in the NCP Theatre Car Park with standard 3 pin (3kW) & Type 2 (7kW) outlets. To find out more about electric vehicles and charging in the city please see Brighton & Hove City Council’s website or view all charging points with Electric Brighton or Zap Map.
Taxis are available 24 hours a day. The nearest taxi pick-up and drop-off point is on Church Street outside the Corn Exchange doors. In Brighton, Hackney Carriage taxis are white and aqua and can be hailed on the street or booked by calling 01273 202020.
Private hire vehicles, including app based operators, can only be booked and won’t pick up passengers from the street.
Places to stay
There are lots of hotels and other types of accommodation close to the venue. Explore Visit Brighton for local recommendations.